How to activate Filmora 9.5.2.9

Hello friends, Giant and you   In this video today we are watching Junior Studio we are going to learn   Here's how to get started with Amazing Filmera 9.5 free   First you need to download the file which is in the raw file   So these are all files and you have to move they to a folder   Let me know if I pull it out in a folder   So now Click on Setup to install Filmora 9.5.

Now choose the language   And mark the next uninstall terms and conditions  So are patient as your software is now being installed   If you are learning something new from the video, make sure you subscribe   Click the bell icon on my channel and for new ones   The latest updates   You have to wait, I'll make it faster   Well, we have soft VMs now   Click Launch to check the software   OK I click on launch   So our software is running on PC   Wait a minute     So now this is our software So now I'll make it faster   Forward   So here we are, now I will show you that it is not active   So far here you can see that it takes   There is nothing in the license to enable it   Still on   And I will show you that this is the latest version   Okay, let's get this going, so let's get to the exit first   Select folder and activator.

Now extract the activity file   Now here is our extract request. Right-click on it and select the cut option   Or you can copy it   Add a blue click to the shortcut file. This will redirect you to Filmera 9   Directory to paste the file into the directory here   So right-click on our file here   And select   as Administrator   A a popup screen will open and you will have to press any key   To activate your mirror line.

 How to activate Filmora 9.5.2.9 Watch Now




So I press   To carry out orders   So now your Filmora 9 is active, so check now   f109 enabled or not with  If you have a problem, you can turn it off   Before using the Windows Defender engine   Activator So now we're back in Florida 9   I'll send it faster   Here we are, so it will need the internet To activate the connection.

 we now connect to the Internet   Travel to my computer   It won't go away before I connect it to the internet   [Music] so you can see that I have software   Activated successfully OK   And me will show you that this is the latest version of the software game    So here you can see that this is the latest version of the software   So if you like this video, please share and subscribe to my channel   And if you have any questions, put them in the comment box   I will make sure to thank you.